It was another horrible day at the hospital & you've got 12 hours before your next shift...
You're already dreading it. You're beyond exhausted, burned out, and know you can't keep going like this. You're ready to throw in the towel.
If that's you: The Ending Exhaustion Master Course for Nurses is the solution you've been searching for!I'm Ready to Banish Burnout!
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- You're beyond tired. You come home and collapse on the couch - drained & worn out
- You cry all the time; because you're frustrated, no one's listening and you feel like you're barely keeping your head above water
- Everyday is groundhog day. You're trying to do the best you can for your patients but there's always more to do and no help
- You're fed up with nursing and don't know how much longer you can keep going like this
- You feel numb; like nothing matters anymore
- You've been rethinking your nursing career but worry it's too late to make a change
- You're angry and have a short fuse. You know this isn't really you or who you want to be
- You 're detached, empty and need to find a way back
If any of these statements resonate with you: The Ending Exhaustion Master Course for Nurses is your secret weapon.
Here's What I Know About YOU:
- You’re a caring, compassionate nurse who wants more energy and free time. You take great care of your patients, but wish you weren't so exhausted all the time.
- You’re a hard worker with high expectations for yourself and others. You know with the right tools & support, you can do anything.
- You want effective techniques and step by step strategies to stop the cycle of exhaustion and burnout so you can take back your energy the fastest way possible. You're ready to start living the life you deserve NOW.
- You want to make a more meaningful impact on your patients and have extra time and energy to spend with your loved ones outside of work.
My master course is for the burned out nurse who knows she deserves better.
She's ready to move beyond the feelings of frustration and overwhelm to take back her energy and create a life she LOVES!YES! That's ME!
Case Study: A Nurse Empowered
Alexandria, RN -- SICU
Burning the candle at both ends? That's an understatement. More like I upgraded to a blowtorch and melted the whole thing down. All I was left with was this numb, detached feeling and a pit in my stomach.
I stumbled upon the Ending Exhaustion Course for Nurses at a time when I was beyond exhausted and ready to leave nursing completely. I just couldn't take the day to day frustration and the constant dread I felt before each shift.
Thanks to the Ending Exhaustion Master Course, I finally fought my exhaustion and WON. Dee showed me how focus on my needs and the things that were in my control, to take back my energy and my health. Her strategies and tips broke things down into bite-sized pieces and the step by step guidance (and accountability) helped me focus my efforts for maximum impact.
This course is amazing and I use what I learned daily! Thank you so much!!
YOU WANT: A Step-By-Step Plan & Accountability
Are you sick of hitting snooze every morning only to drag yourself to the coffee pot to prepare for your shift?
Tired of counting down the hours til your next day off? Or your next vacation?
If you've been searching for a way to break the cycle of stress, frustration & exhaustion, and finally find the energy for what truly matters...
If you're ready for step-by-step instructions and 'how to' strategies with clear direction plus accountability from someone who's been there before...
By saying YES and enrolling now, you're choosing to surround yourself with like-minded nurses. Nurses, just like you, who are fighting exhaustion, overwhelm, and frustration. They're taking back their energy and life with real, effective solutions.
The momentum and energy inside the course is contagious! Support is important when making any change and in this 6-week master course, you'll have loads of support. No going it alone!
You'll find support from other RN's who 'get it' and are ready to share what's working for them. You'll also be learning from the creator of the Ending Exhaustion Course and reading her 'book of secrets' on taking back your energy, your time, and your life. She'll also be cheering you on every step of the way.
There's loads of insight and accountability from her and the other amazing women in the group. Strategies and shortcuts? Work-list optimizations? Questions about other specialties and departments? Yes!
The goal is to get you results in the fastest, most streamlined way possible, so you're not wasting any more precious time. And to ensure you feel fully supported the entire way.
It's time to banish exhaustion, frustration and overwhelm. and take back your life with the 6-week Ending Exhaustion Master Course for Nurses.
Who am I & Why Join this Course?
- My life is Nursing. I've got over 16 years of healthcare experience in a variety of nursing roles and I'm still working.
- I’ve experienced firsthand the changes that have complicated nursing. The increased demands with decreased resources. Higher patient acuity without extra staff, or support, or even decent compensation.
- Nurses are caught in endless cycle of having to do more with less. You put yourself on the back burner every shift so you can take excellent care of your patients. I see you.
- I understand your sacrifice, struggles, and the overwhelm you face each shift. I still live it, so I truly know what you're going through.
- After years of ignoring the signs of exhaustion and neglecting my own health, I was beyond burned out. But I just kept going each day until one day, I passed out mid-shift. I was left humiliated, scrambling for answers, but more importantly, looking for solutions. I read, researched, and tried everything, until I figured out a method that beats burnout!
- Because of the strategies, tips, and tricks I discovered then and continue to use today, I am still in nursing.
- In this course designed exclusively for nurses, I'm sharing those exact strategies, in clear & impactful steps, so YOU can take back your energy and transform your life and career.
OUR PLAN FOR SUCCESS
Our course kicks off with an assessment to better understand your unique situation. We talk about the struggles and frustrations you face each day and what you'd like things to look like moving forward.
We'll get specific about the life you want to live and how you'll be creating it using the tools and solutions in this course. We also focus on how to optimize all your newfound energy and time.
STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE
We banish burnout and take back your energy in a proven, stepwise approach. Each topic and discussion focuses on a specific area for change and building resilience. With real solutions and practical applications so you can see it in action.
GO AT YOUR OWN PACE
This is a self-paced program, with frequent check-ins, so you stay on track. We're in this together! Rest assured with this community, you'll get the support and encouragement you need to move closer to your goals, on your timeline.
PRIVATE FACEBOOK COMMUNITY
Yes! Private and confidential. Plus access to the entire group, including me, whenever you need us. We have an exclusive Facebook community just for accountability and to keep the momentum going.
It's a safe space to be heard. To find support, ask questions, and connect with other nurses just like you. If you're looking for a supportive and motivating community who 'gets it'...this is it!
OPTION AVAILABLE FOR PERSONALIZED GUIDANCE
If you prefer one on one mentorship, or just need a plan perfectly customized for you, we've got you covered.
Case Study: A Nurse Re-Energized
Cassie, RN -- SNF
"Where do I begin?! The Ending Exhaustion Master Course for Nurses has taught me SO much, and it's been a game-changer in how I approach to my day. From my mindset, to workflow optimizations, to managing my energy throughout my day, it's all improved. I've been immediately implementing each module as I go and that's been key in creating lasting change!
Gone are the days where I pass out on the couch in my scrubs until my doorbell buzzes with a food delivery. I'm not drowning the stress of my day in wine or medicating myself just to sleep either.
Dee understands the struggles of nurses and knows what we actually need help with. She specifically and clearly explains how to approach problems and reprioritize things with my own health and wellness in mind.
She is extremely patient, kind, and truly cares about helping her fellow nurses figure things out. She gets just as excited as you do when something clicks and sparks a change. I love her realistic approach and positivity.
My attitude and outlook have improved exponentially since implementing what Dee has shared. My interactions with coworkers and patients have dramatically improved and I just feel better. Her knowledge is endless, and I couldn't think of anyone else I'd rather have to help me end my exhaustion and take back my energy, than her!"
A FRAMEWORK FOR RESULTS
- To identify what's draining your energy, compounding the exhaustion and leading to burnout....plus ways to stop it
- How to use nutrition to your advantage for sustained energy and a better mood. Feel great throughout your shift without that midday crash or afternoon slump
- Ways to modify your sleep habits and nightly routine to predictably get a solid night's rest, naturally
- The best way to fight fatigue and stay energized all day
- How to banish exhaustion and reclaim your energy through efficient, impactful steps that work for you and your needs
- How to turn these solutions into lasting habits so you can banish burnout for good
If you've made it this far...
You're serious about breaking the cycle of exhaustion, burnout, and overwhelm.
You're ready to break-up with old frustrating habits so you can embrace your newfound energy through sustainable, effective solutions.
This Master Course is for any exhausted, burned out, or frustrated nurse who is ready to skyrocket her energy and take back her life on her terms!
Together, we are going to reignite your passion for nursing, take back your energy and reclaim your health. While having a ton of fun along the way!
Case Study: A Nurse Renewed
Lauren, RN -- L&D
I'd been tired and frustrated in nursing for years, but I wasn't sure it was truly possible to break free from the mile long to-do lists or feeling like there was never enough time to do everything that needed to be done in a day. I wasn't convinced I had any real power or control over these things, especially not in the hospital.
The Ending Exhaustion Master Course changed that for me, in the best way! I felt like Dee was talking directly to me through the modules. She understands the struggles and demands we face in healthcare and knows how to actually make a difference! More importantly, she does it without getting caught up in bureaucracy, or mindset of waiting around for a change in administration or management. She jumps right in and gives you tips you can use today, to change what's in your control.
Dee's master course helped me identify, in so many areas, what was draining my energy, derailing my day and contributing to my exhaustion. More importantly, she helped me take control and stop the cycle of frustration.
Her personalized phone calls gave me specific answers to my questions with effective guidance for each situation. I'm able to greet each day in a better frame of mind and know my patients are benefitting from my increased energy and positive outlook.
I am so grateful for this course and her encouragement! It's the best decision I've made for myself and my career. I tell anyone who will listen to take this course! You won't regret it!
I'm Ready for Lasting Solutions
Click the button below that says
"I'm READY! Let's GO!"
That's it! Once you're signed up, you'll have access to the Ending Exhaustion Master Course for Nurses.
Excited? Me too!
Frequently Asked Questions
This Course was Made for Nurses like YOU:
MARY, RN -- MICU
"Ending Exhaustion helped me identify the things in my routine that were zapping my energy and sabotaging my day. Turns out, there was more to it than the chronic understaffing or complex patients I take care of every day.
Dee helped me focus my efforts and energy with easy to implement strategies that helped put a stop to me feeling so exhausted. I had no idea how badly I was derailing my sleep or sabotaging myself for my next shift. It's no wonder I was spending my days off sleeping for 10+ hours or snacking on honeybuns and chips from the vending machine whenever I could grab a quick bite at work.
This course helped me get my outlook and my health under control in ways that worked for me and my unique situation. More importantly, it allowed me to regain control both at work and at home.
I've even been sleeping better and arrive at work in a better frame of mind. I feel more proactive at work and more comfortable in interactions with colleagues. I'm even mentoring new nurses and actively working to change the culture on our unit. And thanks to this course, I'm a better supporter and advocate for other nurses.
I also set up a few phone calls with Dee and afterward, I felt more empowered. It's a great feeling to have enough energy at the end of the day to say yes to dinner with friends or to just spend time taking care of me. I recommend this course to anyone who feels like I do!"
NATALIE, RN -- Community Health
"Dee seriously ignited something in me. I'm NOT a self help seeker. I used to think that kind of stuff was for other people.
My (old) thoughts: I'm a professional and I know what I'm doing. I don't need help. Plus, I'm too busy working overtime and picking up shifts because these student loans aren't paying themselves. I can rest when I'm old!
*Ooof, I cringe just typing that because now I know how unhelpful that way of thinking was.
When I found myself searching "jobs you can do with a nursing degree" night after night, I knew I needed help.
But not just any help. I need a mix of subtle nudging, a little guidance, and a plethora of ideas to choose from before I'll do anything. Much to my surprise, the Ending Exhaustion Master Course checked those boxes and had all the resources and tools I needed. I made it through the course at a pace that was comfortable for me. And I'm so glad because it changed the way I show up for myself and my patients.
The way Dee was able to break everything down into bite-sized, actionable pieces and explain the key components and strategies was so helpful. It feels like she's right there with you, doing the work and making the changes.
The Ending Exhaustion Master Course was the key that helped me take back my energy, reprioritize my health, and my life. It was EXACTLY what I needed at a time when healthcare is anything but supportive or positive. I'm so grateful I found this course.
Dee, this is totally your zone of genius and I'm so thankful for your help."